Monday, February 18, 2008

Addicted!

So, what I neglected to mention last time is that I got a tattoo, as well...

...#2 and #3, to be exact...





Pretty nice, huh?

The stars are not as significant as the number of stars I got. The bigger one is for my sister and the little ones are for my nephews (3) and my niece (1). Love those cats and now they'll always be "on my mind"...

I have also decided that the artist who did these is my new official tattooist (is that even a word?). His name is "D" and he's great! So, now I have a good mechanic and a great tattoo artist. What more could a girl need? : )

3 comments:

Kelli said...

you are fearless woman!
i love who the stars represent too. good stuff!

i just might have to get D to hook me up too...i've been itching for one!

Natalie Carretto said...

Once you have someone that you call your "tattooist" your done for. When can we expect the full sleeve tattoo?

dee dee said...

woah!!! you really are addicted! love them! can't wait to see em... coming to see you TOMORROW!