Thursday, February 21, 2008

Brunettes have more fun?

Ok, so naturally my hair is red. Well, sort of...

I was REALLY red as a little girl, and the older I got the more brownish my hair became. So I helped it out a little. We all do it! Boys, too...



Then I got a bunch of highlights... a BUNCH of them... and sort of looked more blonde than red.



Well, recently I decided that it would be fun to be a brunette. I've got the coloring for it (at least, I think I do)!



So, I know which one I like best, but now I want to hear from you!

Which is working for me? Really, I can take it...

7 comments:

mckennah said...

#3 presch but i love you no matter what

Anonymous said...

shutup.
you know i love it.
and who took that pic, and why havent i seen it?? your bringing sexy back and its amazing!

Amy said...

i like both blonde and brunette. but, hey, that last picture is awesome! look at you!

Kelli said...

so..that last picture is pretty much rockin...but i have to go with red. you pull it off beautifully!

girl on a roof said...

Dark and lovely, girl!

Meghan said...

I like the dark hair, too! What I would REALLY love to see is a bit of both. Some block colouring would be cool...

amy said...

OK,I've GOT to put my voice in on this one....RED, RED, RED!!!!!