Sunday, June 29, 2008

Stage one...

So, the "Tatts for Tots" party was a hit last night! Danny and Cindy had quite a few folks show up and both they and the tattoo artist did pretty well! I think they're actually going to make it on their mission trip in a couple of weeks. Thanks to everyone who showed up, I know they were blown away!

And now for the unveiling...




Yes, I know what you're thinking... "it's kind of boring with no color!" And, "Gee, your legs are almost blue, they're so white!"
Ok, all that aside, it's going to have lots of color when I go back this thursday to have the artist finish it. And hopefully all that color will deter from my natural lack of... : )

But take a look again... isn't it gonna be GORGEOUS??

4 comments:

Danny said...

Killer party. Tat looks good! Thanks for coming, friend.

dee dee said...

you're addicted! i love it!

girl on a roof said...

Oh yeah, it's gorgeous. Wish I could be there Thursday. We're planning another tat party in August. Will you be ready for another one???

Lacey said...

So cool! I so wanted to come and see everyone and maybe even get a tatoo, but we had to get back home on Saturday. I love yours though!