Monday, September 15, 2008

Long Weekend...

She didn't make it.
She used a couple of days after getting there.
She called me and asked if I could come pick her up when they found out 'cause they kicked her out.

I said no...

She has been living in a hotel room the last couple of days. Not sure how long that will last. My brother in law put her up thinking she would come to some sense.

She hasn't yet.

I can't believe I'm thinking this, but I hope he can turn her out on her own.
I don't know what she'll do, but it's her turn to figure it out.

Those of you that pray, please...

4 comments:

Danny said...

wow. i'm sorry. this is eerily familiar. you know what our fam has been through. So i empathize, girl. hang in there. praying for you.

tim said...

rach.. beck and i are praying for a miracle for your sister, and for wisdom and peace for your family during this difficult time...

Anonymous said...

My heart grieves with you. You are loved, friend. I pray for what is and what will be.

girl on a roof said...

Rachel, I have been praying. I am so sorry to read this. Speaking from a place of refining, testing and dependence, only God knows what it will take for her to change. I am praying God will transform her life. I am praying that her husband and children will enjoy each other in spite of what she is doing. I am praying for peace for all of you.