Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My friends Erin and Lacey have both challenged me to not only add another post to my blog (I know, I'm pitiful), but also to do so by listing 7 random things about myself...

...so here goes...

1. I love having a tall stack of new books yet to read, probably more than I actually enjoy reading. Although, I LOVE to read!

2. I love the way the air smells when it's snowing outside.

3. I don't really care for hot chocolate, but I LOVE chocolate any other way.

4. When I am sick I totally crave Coca-Cola! Only time...

5. Amy Grant and Olivia Newton-John are two of my biggest influences vocally.

6. I am absolutely addicted to lipgloss!!! (show me a girl who isn't!)

7. AND, I am completely obsessed with buying bed linens. It's weird I know, but I have to limit my shopping excursions to Bed, Bath & Beyond and Linens 'n' Things!

Ok, so there you have it. Some very random (and some might say, interesting) facts about me!

So now I will pass the torch to... Amy, Cindy and Clarissa

Take it away...

6 comments:

Jerry said...

I can't believe it! You made a poast!

Kelli said...

for serious! this is unbelievable! but..i'll have to disagree with you with all girls love lip gloss. that stuff annoys the crud outta me! it is sticky...your hair gets stuck in it...i could go on. ;)

Unknown said...

I feel special..Stumbled on your blog by accident and cant wait to read more..Glad you posted

girl on a roof said...

How do I like a person's name in my post???

girl on a roof said...

I meant to type LINK a person's name!!

michele bennett said...

yeah for random facts about you!!! i would like to hear about the concert, please!!!!!!